What is Coaching?
Coaching is the partnership between the coach and coachee in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the coachees to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today's uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the coachee as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every coachee is creative and resourceful.
What is Integral Coaching?
The Integral Coaching® method, draws upon a powerful Integral framework called AQAL (short for All Quadrants, All Levels, All Lines, All States, All Types) originally proposed by Ken Wilber. The all-inclusive model of human development has become one of the foremost approaches to embodied change and coaching. Sound complicated? Actually, it isn't. It's truly elegant. Human beings are complex and an embodied Integral understanding enables the coach to meet each coachee fully, developing coachee's capacities with remarkable speed and accuracy. Integral Coaching looks holistically into the coachee as a person- in terms of the ways of seeing the world and the competence levels in different aspects and dig deep into why some issues repeatedly occur, and help the coachee see his/her patterns in life. And by doing that, Integral coaching enables the coachee to find real solution to make sustainable change, rather than dealing with issues piece by piece. It enlarges the comfort zone for "Self".
Claudia is the graduate from the only coach training school, Integral Coaching Canada, which is recognized by the Integral Institute and Ken Wilber as authoritative in the application of embodied Integral development.
Common Topics for Coaching
What the Coachee Can Expect?
- Emotional Intelligence
- Multi-Generational Workplace Management
- Stress ManagementvResources Management
- Team Motivation and Engagement
- Multi-Cultural Workplace Management
- Balancing Result and Relationships
- Succession Planning
- Team Consensus
- Managing Upwards
- Cross-Departmental Collaboration
- Building/ Strengthening Organizational Competitive Edge
- Change Management
- Matrix Organizational Management
- Engaging in a 9-10 months Coaching Program that is designed to support the coachee in making progress in their coaching topic.
- Meeting with the coach on a regular basis (2- hour meetings every 4-5 weeks).
- Actively engaging in daily exercises / practices between the meetings that are custom designed for the specific development requirements of the coachee.
- Being willing to 'take a look' and to do things that are outside your norm...for this is where new seeing and new development takes place.
What the Coach is Offering?
What the Coach is NOT Offering?
- To work with coachees on topics that deeply matter to them that they have also had challenge making and/or sustaining any progress in to date
- An approach to change that focuses on the development of competencies in the coachee that enables this coachee to be in their topic in a new way and experience new results.
- A customized Coaching Program that is tailored to meet the coachees where they are and takes them through Cycles of Development (CODs) that progressively enable them to make meaningful progress on their topic.
- A strategic plan with a series of action steps that the coachee is then held accountable for executing while the coach motivates them to take these actions
- A plan to fix 'them'.
In compliance to the company policy of some of our clients, they can not use their brand names or positions to make public testimonials. However, if needed, they are happy to share their reference with organizations who are interested to learn more about our service.
Head of Marketing of a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
"Luckily I met Claudia. Through her guidance and observation, I was often surprised to find the side of me that I have never discovered. The process repeatedly prompted me to reflect and dig deeper to know myself, "aha! I am like this!". During each Coaching session, through Claudia's questions, I was asked to honestly ask myself what makes me frustrated, happy, or upset? I see more clearly all the emotions and facets of myself. There is no good or bad, these are all part of me, I become able to treat myself more gently, without being too submissive and compromising to fit in to the environment. I've also cultivated more gratitude to others and the environment around me. The practices for each COD (Cycle of Development) often challenges me, but they all help me to accept myself and others better.
When repetitive practices become a habit, I am more peaceful with the environment and everything. I can strike a better balance for my work and life. I sincerely recommend Claudia to anyone who wants to find themselves and live a more fulfilling life. Be sure to talk to Claudia. It's not like taking a class at all. Instead, it's more like a heart-to-heart, deep conversation with a companion who walks through an inspiring journey of self. "
CFO of a Luxury Automotives Company
"Claudia has a gentle approach for probing firmly, challenging me to notice my own behavior, and giving me insights on how to see things differently.
Instead of teaching me what to do in each situation, she taught me how to question myself and harness my strengths.
Her honesty and sincere personality made it easy for me to openly share my stories and accept the guidance I needed.
A big thank you for helping me on my professional development journey!"
Sales Director- Hoganas
"Claudia is a talented and skilled coach. She quickly senses my blind spots and challenges my logics. She helps me view the issues from various perspectives and in positive way.
Through the coaching program with her, I have improved a lot my interpersonal skills and buildup strong team spirit among colleagues and cross-department."
"In the past few months, I have completed n Integral Coaching program with Claudia. It is really the best investment for myself in the past few years. For a person like me who has been working for 20 years, it's not an easy thing to re-ignite my enthusiasm for work and for my life. Planning for the meaning of life is really not an easy task.
At first, I wasn't even sure what is the goal I wanted to achieve. Bit by bit, I was more clear about my expectations, and finally reached the goal I set.
Claudia was so good at observing me and giving me immediate feedbacks. During the process of breaking through myself, she helped me to figure out the new and old me and the tipping point. I really like to discuss my experience, awareness and ideas with her during this whole process. Claudia's gentle and professional attitude has encouraged me to give in my 100% to move towards the goal I set for myself. "