NVC Coach & Facilitator 非暴力溝通教練/引導師
Workplace Communication Trainer 職場溝通講師
- Non-Violent Communications NVC 非暴力溝通
- Communications Skills 溝通技巧
Lisa holds a master degree in management from National Tsinghua University. She has over 20 years of working experience in the Hsinchu Science park. She used to be the executive secretary of the general manager and the director of the management department. She is experienced in the field of personnel, finance, stock affairs, public relations, information, board of directors and shareholders' meetings and other related departments. She has also served as a key bridge between the CEO and the heads of various departments for difficult dialogues and inter-departmental communication.
Lisa has rich practical experience in the the corporate world. She is good at helping business executives and work teams to learn effective communication skills, and then develop high-performance teams.
Lisa has received deep guidance from more than ten international NVC Non-violent communication trainers. She has obtained the CNVC certification as a trainer candidate, and has taught in Taiwan and the mainland. Lisa specializes in NVC's " Workplace communication and application."
Professional Training and Certification:
- CNVC (The Center for Nonviolent Communication) trainer candidate
- DDI (Development Dimensions International) Certified Lecturer
- ALIGN ARTS high-end coaches completed
- ICA (International Coach Academy) team guide series completed
- The Christopher Leadership Training - training class lecturer
- CNVC(The Center for Nonviolent Communication)培訓師候選人
- DDI(Development Dimensions International)認證講師
- ALIGN ARTS 高階教練結業
- ICA ( International Coach Academy)團隊引導系列結業
- The Christopher Leadership Training講師/師資培訓班講師
視頻分享 : 解析微軟CEO力推的「非暴力溝通」